- Get luminous and try SOLE beauty's "The Illuminator". This brightens your face and I would recommend using a darker bronzer with this if you are olive toned or darker. This also comes with a Kabuki brush.
- I haven't tried the bronzer, but after using the blush, CORALISTA, I am ready to use benefit's bronzer...I am not sure which one yet...HOOLA or DALLAS---but, I might just do both:)
- For an all over perfect glow that lasts while at the pool or beach try CARGO's bronzer...I LOVE the color on this shade...I don't feel like it's not there or I am too orange...it's just right!
- For a sophisticated glow with a minimal shimmer, try Star Bronzer by Lancome. This is for an event where bronzer might be overpowering if everyone else is matte but you just can't leave your glow behind:)
- For an easy go to on getting bronzed check out Targets, Sonia Kashuk's Bronzed Face. This packaged deal not only comes with all of the lip gloss, eye shadow and bronzer to get that full on summer glow. But, it also includes instructions on how to achieve the look for your eyes, cheeks, and lips.
Also, the best offer ever! I know a dollar is nothing, but FREE is even better! e.l.f. is offering a free bronzer of your choice right now! Take advantage...you might get sucked in like me and buy more than just the bronzer...but, it's worth it a dollar a pop!