Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shop It To Me Has All You Need

*These Marc Jacobs shoes were sent to me in my SITM email and are only $109!  Who wants to search the web to find this deal...you tell SITM what you want and it finds it for you...no drama included.  

Not only do I tell everyone, but in this months Cosmo editors are sharing all of the great things about Shop It To Me...
My BIG thing...sign up today through me and then invite all of your friends ASAP because every 10 people you invite and sign up, you get $1o gift certificates that you can give as gifts or that you can buy people gifts with...it's so smart!  Get to it, only 14 more days till Christmas:) Plus, Shop It To Me has now added Victoria's Secret, Rachel Roy, Comme des Garcons and more!  It's so worth it to sign up today, I promise! 

No comments: