Thursday, December 11, 2008

Part I: Holiday Dresses for Post Preggers Fashionista's

I have a lot of friends that have just had a baby and want to plan on a look for their holiday parties that isn't the basic go-to empire waist dress...I have a lot of options that I have found that give the empire waist a whole new look that is complimentary to the post baby---highlighting all of the right areas.
Maggy London
$138
Beautiful color!  
Maggy London
$138
I love how elegant this basic sheath dress is with kimono tie that sets the look off!

From Revolve Clothing
Tibi
On Sale $165
The ethnic print was strong this past summer and will go strong through this season.
T Bags
$215
I love the color---something different from black, and metallics and red for that matter...and I love the grecian styling with an update to the look by taking the skirt legnth shorter.
Moschino Cheap & Chic
$555
The bow keeps it fun and flirty and once again keeps the eye on top to show of your post baby chest that so many ladies will envy!:)

T-Bags $335
This isn't too tight to the frame and the update on the neckline and arm detail make this an attention catcher.  Pair this with some fun platforms or ankle boots and don't be afraid of wearing black opaque tights.


To cover up opt for a silky jacket over a normal heavy weight jacket to complete the look.  I usually hate jackets because I feel like they cover up all the hard work, well this way you cover up and still look chic.  Check out tons of options at Shop Bop.  For edgier fashionista's opt for a leather cropped jacket.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for addressing this. i really love these options and they aren't all empire wasit-y!