Sunday, September 23, 2007

Run, Don't Walk to Walmart for their FABULOUS handbags


The secret to my trendy handbags is Wal Mart...anytime someone sees a funky handbag that I am carrying it is usually from Wal Mart...and here is why...all of them have been under $20...actually, that is just to be on the safe side...I think all of these were only for $5 each and they are great because not only were they cheap, they are fashionable and have a lot of space to hold all of my necessities...I just got one this past weekend, the one of the far right in the picture...and just today I saw another one I have to buy from the October issue of Latina Magazine...check it out today...you'll love it!

I can't find the handbag online...I will have to scan the article tomorrow....until then...check out the stores...the prices keep dropping:)

No comments: