Monday, September 17, 2007

LA Style...maybe, maybe not


*I couldn't find the exact jumper that has long legs and fabulous stringy/strappy sleeves...this image above is only $14.99...the item I saw in LA looked very Norma Kamali.

I went to LA a few weeks ago for the first time in about 5 years and I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be...Everyone was very, very casual...there was no variety like as you would see on the streets of New York...Everyone was wearing jeans, cotton jersey tops, bottoms, or dresses and everyone was wearing flip flops or sandals...I know it is HOT, but where is the style...I just saw it no where...maybe that is why LA Fashion Week never receives that much attention...I need to attend and see if I am inspired...I have no images to share...I really didn't see anything that caught my eye...But, at Urth Cafe, which I did enjoy (I LOVED all of the places I went to eat, I have to say:)...I did see someone wearing a very cute cotton jersey jumpsuit and it was from believe it or not Urban Outfitters...Unlike in New York where everyone wants to share where they have bought their gems this girl was kind of undecided on whether or not she would share...but, with a great big smile, and so much energy about a cute item she had to share;)

No comments: