Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tons of reasons to shop the Last Call NM friends & family sale


I just visited the Last Call NM sale with $100 (given to me by the brand) and had so many cute options plus amazing deals that I was able to get 4 items for $109!  So, I only spent $9!  


Insider shop deals:
*they have fab sale events weekly!  Sign up with Last Call NM and get updates about them.
*sign up for text updates and get $10 off the first purchase!

The highest price on shades were $150, so they would have only come to $100 if in would have purchase during the sale!
Who doesn't love a Missoni scarf?
I'm addicted to Free People, so I ended up getting these shirts.  The funny thing is I had seen a fashionista at the Phillip Lim for Target wearing the top on the right and looked it up and it was still full price at $88.  I got it at Last call for only $30!!!
Fab find:Tory Burch sweater for only $60!

Check out the sale before it ends today or keep watching for the next one if you miss it!  

No comments: