Sunday, September 15, 2013

Adventures at Target's #philliplimfortarget excitement today

What I got and what everyone wanted from the #philliplimfortarget line



3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

I woke up bright and early to get to Target for the AMAZING 3.1 Phillip Lim collection.  I got there at 7:30 a.m. and there were already fashionista's waiting at the door scouting out the pieces they wanted from the display at the front of the store.  I went knowing I was interested in the large taupe tote.  I wanted to see the quality before purchasing online.
My friend and I jumped in the front as the doors opened and RAN!  I couldn't believe it!  (P.S. I took my daughter because she decided she wanted to go.  So, I had a cart to push too!:)  I ended up nabbing the bag I wanted, plus a travel wallet I'll be using on our travels in India.  I also, went online and purchased the brown tote that is sold exclusively online.  Everything was really great quality...I noticed everyone was really wanting the small yellow handbag.  It's sold out online and none were left in the store even after a store associate restocked the shelves.   I wish I could do small bags because they were really cute!   If S or Harp were old enough I would totally get one for them...I guess when I see them on sale I'll nab them for much later:)  
Shop 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target + Spend $50, Get Free Shipping - Valid 9/15-11/16

No comments: