Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekly Music Inspiration: Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

I've decided to share a music video every week because I feel like no matter what I do, music is always a HUGE inspiration for me.  I don't watch videos as much as I used to...but, it will be exciting to see how the video is styled and see if it is what I imagined it to be.
I'm starting with a song called, "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros that I heard for the first time on my trip to Portland.  It seemed very 70's to me and really seemed like a signature song for my summer 70's wardrobe.  Then, I see the video and it's exactly what I imagined.
Hope this inspires.  I'd love to hear what you think after you hear and see the music videos, so please share.


Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Home" from Edward Sharpe on Vimeo.

No comments: