Sunday, January 16, 2011

The new it shades: Oversized Cat Eye Glasses

I'm totally living the remixes cat eye glassed one because I love any pair of oversized glasses and two because Cat Eye styles were starting to look really dated.
I got my pair last year at Walmart of all places from the Miley Cyrus line...but, this year they are everywhere and I really want them all:)

House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Sunglasses being worn by none other than Nicole Richie are a must! $138 *ships late Feb.

Betsey Johnson has 2 color options selling on Rue lala (sell ends today) for only $29.99.

Black eyewear is a line from England that I've just learned about that Lilly Allen has been seen wearing. They cost from around $140-300.

And then, of course there is Michael Kors (my new favorite.). I spotted a pair that weren't online called, Shetland that were Cat Eye style with rose gold at the edges! Divine! When I did look on the MK site there were some oversized Cat Eye for only $85!! Such great prices!

Just saw today:
Gucci, Tom Ford and Marc by Marc Jacobs have some fab versions too!!











No comments: