Thursday, January 06, 2011

I like the styling ideas in this WWD article: cropped sweatpants with chunky heels

From WWD:

"The collections will contain Eshaya staples such as sweatpants, T-shirts and roomy sweaters. He said a key look from his collection entering Hot Topic is a printed loose jersey tank top and wrap jacket combo that customers can wear with jeans, and a key look from the Torrid collection is cropped sweatpants that can be paired with chunky heels."

I really feel like if you aren't wearing your sweats to workout in or go to bed then this is how you should rock them! This seems like a great idea for mommy's and I'm going to take styling cues from it...

Here's the rest of the WWD article on the design collaboration with Hot Topic (which my niece shops at) and Torrid, and designer John Eshaya.

Sidenote:
I went to get my niece a gift card for Christmas and fell in LOVE with the jewelry selection at Hot Topic...now I know where to go for my frienship bracelets and more to edge up my styling.  Plus, great prices and everything was buy 1 get 1 half off!

Here are some looks I found on the net where cropped sweatpants were paired with chunky heels:
Here's a notehr way to style this pant from Net-a-Porter...plus, they are on SALE!  Still over $500 though:)


Whitney Eve's Spring 2011 line...I will definitely be doing this middle look!
J. Crew knows how to do it of course!

And, really great images from the Stylista Diaries!

No comments: