Thursday, May 09, 2013

Introducing: FEED 100 Indian Tote by Rachel Roy

Tote $78 from Rachel Roy




As Fashionalities readers know...I LOVE ALL THINGS INDIA!  So I was excited when I read about this collab.  I am definitely getting this bag and supporting the cause.  Here is more information about the project I received from the social media agency:

On a recent trip to India, Rachel worked with local Indian artisans to create the bag that is true to the local culture, and features authentic Indian detailing. According to the World Food Program, India is home to 25% of the world's hungry people and 43% of children under the age of five are malnourished.  Each FEED India bag that is sold will provide meals to 100 hungry school children in India and is now available for purchase on RachelRoy.com for $78.

Don't forget...FEED will be having a collab at Target soon too!  

No comments: