Monday, February 11, 2013

My new favorite jean at Old Navy



Apparently there was a change at the jeans at Old Navy when my twins were born.  I was so excited about this change when I found out they had a higher waist option available (today)!  It's called the "Sweetheart."  I will have to get the waist taken in because there is a gap...but, for this price...around $30 it's worth it!  Got my first pair of black jeans because of blogger, Ascot Friday.  I follow all of her social media sites and her blog as well as Target Does it Again which I've shared before.

One of the Old Navy associates told me that Thursday a denim sale should begin and continue for two weeks.  If she is correct, I'm returning my jeans and getting two pairs!  Denim and black:)


Sweetheart jean at @oldnavy


Old navy skinny jeans
oldnavy.gap.com


Old navy skinny jeans
oldnavy.gap.com


Old navy skinny jeans
oldnavy.gap.com


Old navy jeans
oldnavy.gap.com


Old navy skinny jeans
oldnavy.gap.com


No comments: