Thursday, February 14, 2013

A family that wear UGG Australia shoes together... #UGGkidsStyle

Happy Valentines Day!  It's all about the ones you love:)

I was offered a chance for all of my kids to get some UGG Australia Shoes and thought it would be adorable so I said yes...I have a pair of UGG Australia Shoes with paisleys that I love (that I've had forever:)...but, only wear around the house or if we go to the mountains or something.  I know that the days since girls were wearing UGG Australia Shoes with their shorts in Cali are gone...but, I think they still serve a purpose and that is to be comfy and cute when it's cold.
I LOVE how the shots of us in our UGG Australia that we did with our family portraits:)  I'm really into matching shoes for the family right now:)  Once these kids are walking the shoe fun is on!  Sahara LOVES running around in these though!  They are her go-to shoe now.  I love when she wears them with her boho dresses since will live in AZ and winter weather changes so much from cold to warm:)   Check out the UGG Australia Shoe site in the kids section to see the adorable selection and how they styled the kids!  Adorable!   #UGGkidsStyle

Sahara in action with her UGG Australia Shoes:)




Family shots:



*Photos taken by Polixenni Photography
#spon
 #UGGkidsStyle

No comments: