Sunday, November 11, 2012

Old Navy Dress Adventures

This is the dress my sis-n-law got...I LOVE the color of this dress for moi...but, I needed something a little more functional for me.  I think my dress would be fun to pair with an anorak.  I love how they come with fun colored skinny belts that can be used with other items in your closet.  It looks like this dress has been selling out online.  My sis-n-law's dress is super cute!  LOVE the print and she'll be wearing it to a wedding in December.

I LOVE sweater dresses!  My sis-n-law and I saw a maxi sweater dress too that was amazing, sadly there was only one!  Styling tip: I think this would be so cute witha  belt!  

This is the stripe dress I got!  I need to get the sweatshirt too for the casual look for this.  I'll be showing the other way I'm styling this soon.  It will be cute!



Old Navy dress styling


Check out Old Navy's pinterest page for more styling inspiration.

My sister-in-law and I went shopping for dresses at Old Navy yesterday after I was chosen to do a review on the selection for Crowdtap.  The prices are all around $20-30 on average.  So many fun choices!  I LOVED the striped dresses that were knee length too and would be fun ballet slippers and scarves.
Which dresses are you LOVING at Old Navy?

No comments: