Sunday, June 28, 2009

Check Out My New Project: Body Language Sportswear

I am doing the social networking for this company that is taking off with celebs like Eva Longoria, called Body Language Sportswear!  Become a fan on Facebook and follow all the updates-it's all about having the look when you work out that doesn't make you want to hide:)  I have always said I have loved what dancers wear on shows like, "Dancing With The Stars" and now you can find all of those looks with BL Sportswear.  I also have an account on Twitter for Body Language Sportswear under BL Sportswear.

Thank you for following and have fun dressing up for the gym:)




Body Language Sportswear
Body Language Sportswear
Promote Your Page Too

1 comment:

Amanda Allison said...

I love it when sportswear is something other than a white tee and shorts, which is why all my Nike & UnderArmour is hot pink! lol Good luck with BL!