Thursday, February 05, 2009

Things I NEED Right Now...But, Can't Have Yet...

Nina Ricci has items that are classy with edge which would be perfect to pair with a crocodile bag and classic stems.  I love this bat wing style sleeve that this light dress has.Crocodile bags add elegance and edge to the look each time.  I love the way croc can keep the look new.  You can also do faux croc to avoid putting an animal in harms way for fashion...and it still looks fab.I am ALWAYS saying that I need a classic pair of Christian Louboutin's....I have few styles from my days at Saks...but, I need a classic pair for regular wear.  I have been dreaming of round toe tan/nude color pumps from Christian...the color elongates the leg, the round toe can go for dressy or casual and the red sole just says it all.  I love the way Net-a-Porter styled the look with these shoes...a dressy look with a casual flair.

No comments: