Monday, February 23, 2009

Get Your Staples Ready...

Here are the pieces you need in your closet right now:
1.  LBD...this has gone from the Little Black Dress to the little "blue" dress, to the little bold dress and beyond...I am taking it back to the basics because that is what you can turn to no matter what day of the week.  The LBD can be worn with anything from high heels to flats depending on the silhouette.  I recommend the classic black shift so there are no problems changing the look drastically with a variety of accessories.
2. LNA tank...so, as you can see it is all about the acronyms here:)  This summer I feel like I need a fab long tank that can make a look a little lighter for the summer heat and this tank is the one to do it...
3.  Save the best for last...I know some people say they like to shop for shoes and then the outfit...but, I find it more exciting to make a fabulous ensemble and then add the punch at the end to take the look over the top...and, that is what a pair of Lanvin pumps can do for any look.

No comments: