Monday, November 17, 2014

What I do when there is no more Downton Abbey to watch on Mondays...

Finally make the homemade shaving cream I've been meaning to do:)
This was a lot of fun to make!  I, of course used the coconut oil and coconut conditioner and skipped the baby lotion...instead I used a almond oil lotion I had and a shampoo that has Moroccan oil...so, I'll be all oiled up!  I can't wait to try this manana!



Creating packing DIY's:
Free People shared how your favorite soap can be covered with fabric and used to make drawers, closets or your luggage smell nice.  I decided to use a pouch I got from shopping in India and adding my fave sandalwood soap to it.  Done and done.
P.S. I am not really happy with the change in packaging on the soap...boo, right!:(



Search for much needed bathroom accessories:

Isn't this perfect for loofah's and such?:)


And, now...thinking about watching this...I can't remember if I have seen it before:)

No comments: