Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's on my list of must-haves for the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Collection, plus extra insider info

Mark your calendars September 15th is the day the collection is released online and in stores!  I will be waiting the morning of at my local store!  I'm not going to do like I did for the Missoni store and try to buy online...things were sold out instantly and then sold online for way too much.  Not worth it.  Even if I get to be at home.

I can't wait to get these sweats!  I keep seeing sweats for the fall and want to try the trend out.

I always LOVE a trench and this is going to have to join my team of trenches:)
The bags are AMAZING!!!!!  I can't wait to see them in person!!!

Here are some things to note about the collection:

-Several pieces are exclusive to Target.com (not sold in stores), including select apparel, handbags, and shoes.
-(I can't believe this!!!!!  Makes it even better!!) Prices from $19.99-$299.99 with most items under $49.99.
-The collection boasts a fall palette of neutral tones and prints and features a variety of versatile pieces that easily transition from day to night - think classic trench coats, tailored pants, button downs and structured blazers.
-(Which is your favorite piece?)  This is what Target thinks will be the HOT items: Top sellers are expected to be: the Black Tote with Gusset, the Woven Sparkle Dress, the Knit Animal Print Dress and the Woven Floral Shirt Dress! 

No comments: