Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cut out boot look for less X's 4

Apparently last year, everyone wanted the Balenciaga Rocoe boot that had cut-outs at the center...

This is that boot (the Balenciaga).
Not really my style.

I kept seeing everyone posting a cut-out boot on instagram and Pinterest and was going crazy trying to figure out who they were by.  I found a ton of price points and had to share them with the other fashionistas that like me needed to know where they could find these gems:)

The first: by Jeffrey Campbell and come at two price points.  I don't think I can give into the trend at this price point...but, if you can they are AMAZING and the ones I keep seeing everywhere.



Jeffrey Campbell Everly This version is $195... comes in a couple of colors.  I love the white...but, not very practical for moi right now...and the tan is REALLY cute!



Everly Boot This version is $295!  $100 extra and I think it's because of the heel detail...not sure if I would pay that much extra...but, they are CUTE!:)



Style: Hailee by Leila Stone at Shoe Dazzle has a version that is higher...don't prefer the height as much...but, for ladies who prefer a higher heel this works.  Plus, price is only $49.95.  Comes in two colors.
Stylist, Rachel Zoe recommends wearing these:

RACHEL ZOE'S NOTES:

Rock these booties all year round with your favorite go-to basics for an effortlessly cool look.






Now, the beauties I found on ASOS (New Look Chase Cut Out Heeled Ankle Boots) I'm REALLY excited about!!!  Less than $50, plus FREE SHIPPING!  Doesn't get better:)

1 comment:

Miss Fine said...

I love cut out boots these are great!