Monday, December 05, 2011

As seen on Kourtney Kardashian on Kourtney & Kim Take New York last night

Siwy Wasson Plaid Top in Moonshiner $173
I saw Kourtney rocking a cute plaid top and had to share the look and the DIY for how to achieve the style.  She was wearing the top with leggings I think and she was out with Mason playing at Central Park.  In the look above it seems like it was another outing...but, who knows:)  The top is a little expensive...but, I found some items that look similar and I already have a link to a DIY for how to make this gem which I've decided I need to have done ASAP!:)

The Look A Likes:


Holey Moley Top ONLY $44.99!!!



Sparkle & Fade Cold-Shoulder Silk Blouse - Cream - Only $69 and comes in other colors from Urban Outfitters



My Pet Square 'Anyone' Cut Out Shoulder Blouse $87.26
The DIY:
Now, the one I've wanted for forever is the denim cut-out top from Urban Outfitters which is ONLY $49.99...I'm not sure why I've been delaying getting it...I guess because I can easily have it DIYed...maybe now, I'll take one of my denim tops in to be done with my plaid one I plan on doing:)
The DIY is from a previous post here.

Here is a great plaid top that can be used for the project.  I can't decide if I want to use a women's large/xl or a men's small/medium top...we shall see...I like the option of wearing the top loose over leggings or tucked into a skirt.  We shall see.

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Plaid Top - Rose $16

No comments: