I'd say this is perfect for a business woman, a blogger, or a mommy. I want them all, so I have a feeling everyone will to:) Happy Shopping!
1. The iPad case that can be stored in your tote or held like a clutch by Rebecca Minkoff, $150.
2. I love how this Michael Kors iPhone case is also a wristlet and you can store your credit cards with it. This is genius for when you are at an evening event and don't want to carry a lot. $78
3. I'm always looking for cute bags that I can use for me and my baby as a diaper bag...I say this can also work for a blogger or business woman that is in a creative industry that doesn't want to carry something so businessy. This would be a great carry on as well. Filson for Lucky Denim Briefcase Bag, $329.
4. I'm all about finding new ways to cover my fabulous iPad and I was excited when I found this style at Lucky Brand with the Navajo print I'm loving right now. iPad Folio, $49.
5. This tote is GENIUS by COACH! It's their new collab with guest blogger #13, Emily Johnston of Fashion Foie Gras. The bag is $558 and it's perfect for any lady on the go. It's got compartments I've never seen on a bag before. Get it while it's still available.
6. I just love the print on this iPhone case! I feel like dressing my iPhone up is so much fun! I have it out all the time, so why not enjoy it! This case is from Lucky Brand for $35.