Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Style Society

Image from Life in a Venti Cup

I am excited to share that I am now apart of the weekly round up of the Style Society by Monica Barnett.  She invited me to join while attending Lucky Magazine's fabb conference.  Thank you again for involving me, I can't wait to check out these bloggers and share my blogs weekly with all of you.  Here is the round up this week.:


This week we have lots of great stuff and, yes, most is about Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week (NYFW).  But we also have a fab product giveaway from Closet of Style, a glimpse of the latestspring trend of mid-length skirts from Fashionalities, the resurgence of handbag designer Jacques Fath, and, of course, terrific reviews of some fabulous NYFW 2011 shows includingBetsey Johnson who used her store employees on the runway!!  As always, the articles are insightful and, chock full of great information and stylish tidbits.  
twisted silver jewelry
rachel zoe: soft & chic
rachel zoe: strong & sexy
rebecca taylor fall 2011 nyfw
jacques fath

    No comments: