Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New fashion sites to check out

Ok...some are NEW and some are sites I just found:)  ENJOY!

style du jour
This is the new site for you to find out exclusive daily fashion deals in select locations right now:
Portland
Seattle
San Diego
Los Angeles
Las Vegas
New York
Miami
Washington DC
Austin
Chicago

I SPY DIY
I LOVE anything DIY so when I read about this in the February issue of InStyle magazine I had to share!  I now have a list of projects I want to create for this spring!  She not only comes up with fab DIY projects, but also shares projects she finds on other blogs.  GENIUS!

All the Pretty Birds
I love this site for street style...so much inspiration!

Tales of Endearment
The BEST vintage inspiration ever!  I'm in LOVE!

The Glitter Guide
Coming Soon!  I can't wait!  If you follow them on Tumblr you'll see why.

The over-analyst
Get into the head of Jenna Burke from Lucky Magazine and see what she is thinking.

Do you have any favorite new fashion sites??


No comments: