Monday, October 18, 2010

My guest review for AOL's Stylelist for the Style Council

Here's a pic of me trying the dress at the store that they didn't use...the shoes are my Manolo look-a-likes that I found at Newport News:)


I was really excited when someone from Styelist contacted me to say that they had my application for another program I tried to do with them, but they had a new project coming up called Style Council that they thought I would be interested in.  The project was for real women to go out and shop for a particular item and share their thoughts.  I, of course was excited to participate!  So far real women have shopped Old Navy, Banana Republic and now Ann Taylor (which is where I got to check things out:).

Rather than call before going in (like I do when styling a shoot) I just walked in like a normal customer off the street, and thank goodness the dress was there, but it was only in a XS.  But, being me, I still tried it...even though my size has gone up more than I want to admit since having my little baby:)  So, please check out my review and see what I thought of this great LBD sweater dress that's perfect for this fall!

1 comment:

Mischo Beauty said...

You look great! Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!!! :)