Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The GAP makes a return in my book

The GAP always seems to take a break for me for a couple of seasons and this season I have to say is a HUGE return...I went into the store yesterday because of what I saw in the window and was pleasantly surprised.  Even though the store is getting a lot of flack because of the new "logo" that came and gone I think the style is definitely here to stay.
FYI-sale right now online: everything is 20% off today and 15% tomorrow.  and...mark your calendars...Pierre Hardy in Gap stores next week!
This is my must-have!  I want it in ivory:)

I love the sleeve and color of this!
Love the sleeve!
Dress up or down.
I wouldn't pair this with the "matching" top, but once again, I love the color.

Black on sale for only $19.99!
Cute and comfy!
Everyone needs this!

No comments: