Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Club Monaco at Shopbop---here are my faves:)

So many cute looks...I hope they start to get more looks that I see in my emails from Club Monaco...but, until then I am too excited to care:)  Here are a few items I have to have!  And the BIG PLUS!!!  Shopbop has free shipping and returns!

I love how they styled these looks!  The All Stars are GENIUS!

The update to the faux fur vest this season...
This comes in silver too..I love how it updates the scarf as a neck accessory for this fall.
EXACTLY what I've been looking for, a camel boyfriend blazer!  Perfection for the entire year to go with everything from your cocktail dress to a summer dress and everything in between.  (I am referencing what Whitney Port wears with her boyfriend blazers on The City.)

No comments: