Friday, October 15, 2010

LC's got the look...

I am ready to admit it...I used to watch The Hills to see what Lauren Conrad would wear...(I can't wait till her new reality show on MTV comes out...waiting for more info:) and when her first line came out...I actually would have bought pieces if the prices was way too much for a new, reality star designer...and alas...if Kohls was closer to where I live, I would have gone to check out her Kohls line a billion years ago:)  With all of that said...I was super excited to check out her new book, Lauren Conrad Style.  I knew it would have all of the "style" secrets from the looks I reworked from her past on The Hills and her street style looks I saw in US Weekly and Life & Style.  And, the book doesn't let you down...it also includes makeup tips which my sis and I were gushing over since we've always loved her cat eye look.  Speaking of beauty, I have not confirmed that she no longer is affiliated with meet mark, but she did recommend an eyeliner from the line that I have to try since I already love her eye makeup:)














Here are some looks from Kohls that have caught my eye (plus they are all on sale and Kohls always has some type of coupon each weekend!:):




Here is the post from Who What Where that Lauren guest edited...she is everywhere right now, so keep an eye out!

No comments: