Sunday, November 03, 2013

The perfect accessory for Fall: hats, hats, hats

What I'm wearing:
Scala hat, Paige Denim Jeans, diy top, Minnetonka Moccasins, Free People necklace 

I'm wild about hats and exploring ways that I can still rock them with curly hair besides sticking my hair into a slicked back bun.  I will be sharing my inspiration in a post soon.  

Today's post was inspired by B. Jones Style blog who had worn a fishermans style hat with plaid and I knew I had to recreate the look with my pieces:). 



I received the hat from Scala so I was excited to finally test out what they sent.  I thought the curls worked perfect with the hat and they actually didn't look as bad as I expected when I took the hat off:)

How are you rocking hats this fall?  Are curls involved? 

#spon 

No comments: