Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Look for Less: d' Orsay flat

The Look for Less: flat d' Orsay



Talbots patent leather shoes / Talbots shoes


Ok people...I know, I keep writing about shoes that are the look for less.  But, I just keep falling into these deals and can't not share them!!

So, recently, I fell in LOVE with the Jenni Kayne flat d' Orsay that I saw featured on She Finds.  Right after seeing the story I was on the search for the perfect mommy chic shoe:)  But, just doing a search for a flat d' Orsay on shopstyle and google search I found nada.  But, I bet Forever will have another option I'll have to get in the fall...maybe a faux suede version:)

Well, my hubby had gotten me a Talbots gc for Christmas last year and I still hadn't used it and was just playing on the site after finding the gc again:)  And BOW there is a flat d' Orsay on say for only $35!!!!  I wish they would have had the tan patent but I can't be picky...I just got the black and cheetah print and called it a day...ok it's night:)  We shall see how they look in person...woohoo!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing :)

http://www.mythriftychic.com/