Thursday, July 05, 2012

The look for less: Choies the best find for shoe addicts like me

I have just found the most amazing place to find the designers style your are loving for a fraction of the price!  Choies, which seems to be a British line has every shoe you can think of...I am drooling right now!  Plus, great prices and first time shoppers like moi get 20% off your first purchase!!!  Now to see the quality of the shoe when it gets here:)
P.S. I went through 57 pages of shoes to show you all of the styles that jumped out at me...there are definitely more cute look-a-likes, these are just the ones that I am LOVING.  All of the styles I showcased look like Valentino shoes or and the tassel loafer looks like a shoe I saw sold on Net-a-Porter.
The place to go for your look for less shoes: Choies!



Choies-The latest street fashion

2 comments:

chocolatemartinis said...

Hi, I just stumbled on your blog! It's awesome! Just wondering, how were the quality of the choies shoes you purchased?! Thanks!

chocolatemartinis said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, and I love it! Just wondering, how were the quality of the shoes you purchased from choies?