Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The fall Lauren Conrad looks at Kohl's that caught my eye...

Images are thanks to The Budget Babes post.  Thanks for sharing!  These are the looks that caught my eye and that I would consider checking out...I am also curious how this will work since LC is also coming out with a higher end line with her girl friends...we shall see...
I love the color of this dress...You would definitely need to use the slip from the previous post here.

I like the tunic here...and the shoes actually...I wonder if those will be sold at Kohl's too...

I love this dress too...but, once again I think the slip will work wonders for me here...

I only like the top here...I saw this lace styling a lot last year...

I LOVE the nude color palette here.  The skirt is too short for my style...but, I love the look!

I <3 the lace jacket here!

1 comment:

mandi said...

I love it all!!!


www.designsbymandiboutique.com