Friday, April 25, 2008

Shoes are Like Candy, You Always Have to Sneak at Least One Pair

*I found this image on GOOGLE IMAGES...I love it because it screams, I LOVE SHOES:)

I am a shoe addict!  Ever since I started working on events and the blog for Stems a shoes boutique in Tucson, my closet is full!  I was scanning the shoes online today and thought I would share some cute new styles out there...a girl can never have to many shoes, and it is fun to start an ensemble with your shoes...just try it! 
The brand that Stems is selling like hot cakes is Betseyville, it is a smaller line for Betsey Johnson that makes incredible designs that have her corky prints that just scream Betsey Johnson!  
I love exaggerated lengths in high top sneakers today...and I think it is AMAZING how a brand like Ed Hardy is so recognizable recently...I honestly didn't know about Ed Hardy until about a year ago...In Tucson, there are stores that sell only Ed Hardy, even Dillards has a section dedicated to Ed Hardy...I am like wow...this is serious...and it is:)  Ed Hardy designs were even featured on the Janice Dickinson show!  
Wedges are STRONG now matter what height you buy them in...but, right now, I am LOVING any shoes with beading...the style just reminds me of my trip to India.
The Mudd shoes, shoe us how we can incorporate the floral trend into our look without having it right in your face...the print on the shoe is a subtle way of adding the trend in to your wardrobe.  

No comments: