Friday, March 21, 2014

Tons of travel essentials from J. Crew


I love J. CREW!  Every month I have to have the catalog and anytime I see a store I have to go in and be inspired by the styling of the displays, of course the new clothes, check out the sale section and see what fun little things they have in the extras and accessories section.

Since I'm moving to India soon I have travel essentials on the mind:). Here are a few items I saw in store that I think make travel a little, ok a lot more fun and fancy:


The fashionable way to stay organized: 

Keep the passport pretty:


I'm going back for this!  I've been wanting a rose gold hair tie bad:). They also had rose gold Bobbie pins.  These are perfect for red eyes when the hair needs to to up:)

I already love my electronics and can't say not to making them even more fab with accessories like these:


No comments: