Saturday, June 15, 2013

Round up of my style in the Dominican Republic

For my red eye: Theodora & Callum scarf receive 10% off by using Code: NRao10, calypso st. Barth shirt, Avarcas sandals, MZWallace bag,Punjammies by International princess pants.

First night out: Cleobella caftan and Loft clutch.

Vintage, of course and Naughty Monkey sandals.

Time for the beach:)


My fab Fresco towel:). This towel is going with me everywhere!  I'm in love!  They have really cute towel caftans and towel totes too!!:)

The perfect straw hat.  Easy to carry in your carry on bag for wherever you go.  Plus, it matches everything and you can make it a little funky by adding a scarf around the brim!  Hat by Dorfman Pacific's. I'm all about protection from the sun + style and this hat does just that.
style: LP157 is also paper braid and comes in 4 color variations. This particular hat carries the UPF sun protection factor of 50 plus and bounces back into shape making it another great option for travel. 

Vintage from Buffalo and Stuart Weitzman.

The sari vest:). 

Live Worldly!!

Live Worldly blanket/wrap, receive 10% off using code: liveworldly10

No comments: