Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shopping at American Eagle Outfitters

I'm really drawn to shoes right now, so I'm going to definitely be getting both of these shoes!  I didn't know Sam Edelman was doing shoes for AE...great prices!  These espadrilles are ONLY $50!  Plus, don't forget, you can get a coupon when checking in on four square for the store.  And you can get points for shopping that give you more discounts by getting the AE benefits card.
The first top looks so retro and I LOVE!  The first dress has a paisley print so I'm drawn to it of course:)  The second dress has an eyelet design that is classic and perfecto for the spring.
My final shot out is to the crop corset that is perfect with high waisted items (skirts, pants, and shorts) or layered over a dress.
Have fun shopping at AE!
Items I'm wanting at AE now:)


American Eagle Outfitters spaghetti strap dress, $50
American Eagle Outfitters bodice dress, $45
American Eagle Outfitters sweetheart neckline top, $25
American Eagle Outfitters sweetheart neckline top, $30
American Eagle Outfitters raffia shoes, $55
American Eagle Outfitters espadrille shoes, $50
American Eagle Outfitters tote hand bag, $35
American Eagle Outfitters tote hand bag, $50

No comments: