Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tracee Ellis Ross: Style/hair inspiration

I've always been so inspired by Tracee's hair and style. I'm hoping she has a new show soon...she should host a fashion program.

Here's some hair tips of Tracee's I found online and I'm going to try:

Tracee specifically mentioned JF Lazartique Shea Butter and Rene Furterer Karite as two of the deep conditioners she applies to her hair after a shampoo but before exposing her strands to chlorine, salt or sun.

In Jolie Magazine Tracee shared a variety of hair secrets. When she wants to wear her hair in its "natural" curl pattern, she told Jolie she uses Aveda's Cherry Almond Bark and Deep Penetrating Revitalizer conditioners.

She also relies on Denman brushes. Besides Aveda she alternates with Mixed Girls and applies their Leave-in Conditioner to her hair when it is wet.

Tracee's hair:

I need to cut my bangs again...adds some edge.

Love these braids!

LOVE

Style:

No comments: