Wednesday, May 04, 2011

What I ended up being excited about in the Target Calypso St. Barths collection

I went in looking for a dress or even tunic...but, all the colors I was looking for weren't there...oh well...but, I did fall
in love with all my elephant options. (you should know I'm addicted to elephants!!)
And, I just found out today that Target will be collabing with MISSONI this fall with baby, women's, and home items! I'm beyond excited! First, flip flops with Havaianas, then bugaboo collab and now this! I can't wait to get everything!!
For the house, the hubby loves tea:). $12.99
For the baby, too adorable!! $12.99
I'm in love!!! Has a vintage quality and only $20!!

I've read that some have not been satisfied with the quality of the clothing, but I love that the lengths were longer than usual and the styling was comparable to what is sold on the Calypso site...it's exactly what I would expect from the line and I am very happy with what they offered.  ****

No comments: