Five Ways to Live a Fancy Life for Less
We all deserve to spoil ourselves here and there, right? Right. It’s time to erase that preconceived notion that fancy things have to cost a fortune! We are here to share with you five simple ways to live better on a budget.
- Consider Shop It To Me your free personal shopper for sales on clothing, shoes, and accessories. Tell us the brands you love (we have over 600 designers to choose from!), select your sizes, and we’ll send you personalized email alerts when items that match your preferences go on sale. It’s just that simple. We’ll only contact you on the days you’ve chosen, and you can even set price preferences! Who doesn't want a personal shopper? Now we're here to give everyone the chance to have one -- and for free. Sign up here.
- Check out Wines Til Sold Out. Whether you’re cooking dinner or curling up on the couch… let’s face it - there are few things that complement activities of this kind like a great bottle of wine. Now you can treat yourself to the good stuff more often with WTSO.com! It’s a unique new online wine shop that sells mid to high end bottles at 30%-70% off retail. The best part? Free shipping!
- Browse your local Trader Joes cheese aisle! Instead of splurging at Whole Foods or specialty stores, you can pick up some really affordable-but-fancy cheeses right at your trusty TJ’s Market. Plus, (isn’t it obvious?) you can pair with the vino you scored from WTSO!
- Have plans for a formal event, or just want to get decked out in designer duds for one night? Check out Rent the Runway – they’ll loan you dresses from the likes of Herve Leger and Proenza Schouler at a serious fraction of the cost. For accessories you can rent from Avelle … that Chanel bag you’ve longed for your whole life, can be all yours for a limited time.
- Check out the finest dining restaurants near you, either for happy hour drinks, or on weeknights vs. the weekend. Sometimes they offer phenomenal prix fixe menus for very affordable prices, or you can get drinks and apps while enjoying the fabulous ambiance! Search Yelp.com for customer reviews on where to find these deals near you.