Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dynamic Duo-Never Say Never

Navy blue and black are the key color combinations for the season. I have thought that the color combination was all wrong since I was a child...too close to the same color to combine...but, this season has changed my views dramatically.
My first attempt was to just use navy stripes with a black pant...

Once it gets a little cooler...I plan on really combining black and navy blue. I have recently added a black jacket to the look to make it even more dynamic...but, I like the edge that the black cumber bun gave to the layered navy blue dress.

1 comment:

Ishea said...

You're extremely brave! I don't think I have it in me to venture into the world of black and blue ensembles! However, I must say that they dress looks wonderful with the black belt accent!